Re: [school-discuss] Progress: Approaching 100 Members

I will provide hosting for 2.95 a month or 20 dollars a year for people
that are members of schoolforge, or wanting to become a member.   Anyone
interested in sub domaining off of www.knowhownet.net would not be
charged.

Hope this helps some.

Jon Adam