[school-discuss] Welcome to Schoolforge!

Dear Chan Wai Kuen,

Welcome to Schoolforge!

It's great to have a school from China. Please send us the Name (transliterate
it if necessary) of your school, because it rather than you can be a member. We
look forward to working
with you to foster free and open resources in
education around the world. I am writing not only to welcome you but to remind
you that Schoolforge membership has a few, small, requirements which are meant
to make our work together more effective.

First, all members must join the schoolforge-discuss mailing list. To do this,
go to http://schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php and fill out the form. Doug Loss and
Roger Dingledine will subscribe you to the schoolforge-core mailing list as
well, a low-volume list for schoolforge member administration issues.

Secondly, participate on schoolforge-discuss. We are all in this together.

Third, go to http://www.schoolforge.net/logos and copy a logo of your liking
(or
choose a gif version from one of the other members' sites) and load it on your
server. Place it on your site prominently and link it to
http://www.schoolforge.net. This shows you are really willing to be one of our
group.

Again, welcome and we look forward to getting to know you on the list.

Sincerely,

David Bucknell
for Schoolforge
The international coalition for free and open resources in education

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org/~home About Membership

http://members.iteachnet.org/