[school-discuss] LinuxWorldExpo opportunity

I was talking to Bill Ries-Knight last night.  He's been off-line
for a few weeks due to problems with his ISP(s).  He asked me to let
everyone know that he's reserved a booth (Booth #22) in the .org
pavilion at LinuxWorldExpo in San Francisco, Aug. 13-15.  He's
interested in sharing the booth with anyone from any of our member
organizations who would like to have a presence there.  I encourage
you to contact Bill at steelhoof@yahoo.com and let him know if you
plan to attend.

--
How valuable is my contribution?