Re: [school-discuss] partial success integrating linux into the localschools

Hi: What a truly remarkable story. I wish this would get to the lwn.net
list, and on to mainstream media, and delivered personally to each
elected official in our federal, state and local governments!
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Reno, NV

--