Re: [school-discuss] Computers for Kids

There is a group here (in Butte County, CA) called Computers for Schools
that does just that.  They have a huge room full of old stuff and pick
through the best of their donations and load them with winders.  Imagine
how many working PC's that don't make the current Win cuts would be
great linux machines or thin clients!

Jim Aird