[school-discuss] Typing Tutors - cross-platform and good?

Dear Schoolforgers,

I've been looking at the Free Software typing tutors on Seul/edu's app list in
hopes of recommending them to a school, but haven't found one that is
cross-platform for those that still need wintel. Besides, I haven't found one
that is far enough along so that you don't have to write your own lessons. Any
good experiences out there with a particular app? Please let us know.

Thank you,

David Bucknell

--
http://www.iteachnet.org