Re: [school-discuss] Free-Open Baccalaureate Idea

No arguing here. I was honestly asking what the point was -- I use make but have
never used Ant -- just ignorance talking here.

I'm awed by the knowledge you all have.

Meanwhile, "start now" sounds good and you've done that.

David

--

GNU/Linux in Education Wiki Project: http://sfzwiki.opensourceschools.org/
http://www.iteachnet.org * http://www.schoolforge.net