Re: Wiki name change?:[school-discuss] Free-Open Baccalaureate Idea

Thanks, Roger. Actually, by the way, seul is not at all, as you know,
meaningless as was pointed out to me again recently by a Belgian friend here.
Our Francophone members all appreciate your cleverness ;-).

The more I think about it, the more I like seul. The only reason for Schoolforge
is, in a sense the L in Seul, but then that's the part many of us like.

David

--

GNU/Linux in Education Wiki Project: http://sfzwiki.opensourceschools.org/
http://www.iteachnet.org * http://www.schoolforge.net