Re: [school-discuss] Learning Objects

Please have a look at the learning object work being done in Alberta,
Canada with CAREO and ALOHA projects. Mostly open source based
stuff. Aloha has other possible uses as well. Looks like a lot of OS10
stuff, as well.

More work is also being done in New Brunswick, but the name of the project
escapes me currently. They just did a learning object metadata
presentation for educators here in Saskatchewan.

Les Richardson