Re: [school-discuss] Learning Objects

I am defining learning object as a stand alone digital asset that can be used
to learn a single concept in a short period of time, 2 to 15 minutes (Miller,
Wiley and more).  The research being done in Alberta with CAREO, ALOHA,
LearnAlberta.ca (my former employer) tends to focus on design, metadata and
reuse.  I am more interested in how teachers use them in a face to face
classroom.  I am writing a thesis proposal but can't find any research in this
field in the traditional publications.  If you have access to information that
may be helpful please let me know.