Re: [school-discuss] programming for junior high

Yep, it's not gratis. It's good fun for Java fans and detractors alike. I can't recommend it enough.

- cameron

Yishay Mor wrote:
Ah, but it isn't open.. you have to buy this book!

Cameron Miller wrote:

Yishay Mor wrote:

If you're looking for an industrial language, I would recommend Java. It is easy to learn, easy to accomplish a wide variety of tasks with, and fosters a healthy approach to programming (no flames please - private opinion here!) .

Well rather than flames, here is the ultimate book on Java:

http://www.mrbunny.com/mbbcoj.html

- cameron