[school-discuss] Re: [IIEP] Is David's approach a possible solution to Cameron's concerns?

on Sun, Jun 20, 2004 at 05:35:55PM -0400, Nobody (owner-schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net) wrote:
> [I've been receiving a lot of messages to the schoolforge-discuss
> mailing list from the IIEP mailing list.  I forwarded the first few of
> them, then stopped, as there were just too many.  I don't know it
> cross-posting between the two lists is a good idea.  Thoughts?  Doug]

There's some good meat in there.  If possible, edit and trim to relevant
portitions.

You'd also dropped a bunch of text-flowed artifacts in there, including
some broken URLs.  I generally prefer setting URLs off from text as:

    http://www.example.com/some/interesting/document.html

...and for really long URLs, visit TinyURL, which will give short hashes
you can safely include in emails.

    http://tinurl.com/

Peace.

    Please understand, I hold you in the highest respect.
    - Princess Bride