Re: [school-discuss] wordcircle

Perfect. So now write that on your "about" page ;)

If you want people to be interested in your project, you need to:
1. Show that you are aware of the alternatives.
2. Explain what distinguishes you  from them.

Just logged in as a teacher. Not bad at all! I like the simplicity.
Question: can a course have multiple teachers?

Also, it would be nice if I could create my own skin for my course,
including translating the headers to another language.

best,

- Yishay

mreider@wordcircle.org wrote:

I fixed that mySQL error - a simple typo.

Why am I starting an opensource courseware project? Good question! I am
starting one because the functionality my professor required is not
available elsewhere. The only thing that looks close is
http://nicenet.net

I am a fan of both moodle and ocw - I have found moodle to be a little
cumbersome for novice users but it is a wonderful application. OCW is
very elegant as well - just did not fit our requirements.

| Research Officer, www.WebLabs.eu.com    |
| y.mor@ioe.ac.uk +44-20-77632160 fax 2138|
| Yahoo, Jabber, AIM: yishaym(@jabber.org)|
| 23-29 Emerald Street, London WC1N 3QS   |