Re: [school-discuss] [IIEP]

Just a question.  I see these cross-posts from the IIEP list
occasionally (and a lot more that appear to be attempts from IIEP
members to post to schoolforge-discuss, which are rejected unless
they're also members of this list).  Is everyone here aware of the IIEP
mailing list and community, which is sponsored by UNESCO I think?  By
the same token, would those members here who are also members of IIEP
make sure they know about us?  It would seem like a waste of resources
to substantially duplicate each other's efforts.

--
Doug Loss              Unquestionably, there is progress.
drloss@xxxxxxxxxx      The average American pays out twice