[school-discuss] Animation/Game Engine Looking for a few interested developers

Due to a question on the edubuntu-devel list about animation and my desire to put together an application to "animate" the text in conjunction with the audio from some project gutenberg etexts (I'm starting with the audio files for Grimm's Fairy tales), I recently revisited an old project that I helped intiate several years ago.  This project is called the Light Princess and it has been languishing for the past couple of years.  At the same time there is some real promise in this project from my perspective and perhaps others might see it as well.  You can see what was going on with it back in 2002 by going to http://light-princess.sourceforge.net.  Anyway to make a long story short I contacted Terry Hancock, the project leader, and have discovered that he is interested in moving this project forward, he however feels the need for help with the game engine development side.

I believe that those of you interested in animation will find this page within the site very interesting http://light-princess.sourceforge.net/English/Developer/Character/lp.capturetest.html

If you have a little time and the interest please at least check out this project and see if you have anything to offer.

Jeff