Re: [school-discuss] CMS input requested..

What is the distinction between an education based CMS and an LMS?  Is
the term somewhat interchangeable, as an LMS technically is a CMS, or
does a LMS indicate that there is a tool for giving/grading lessons
included?  Thanks for all of the input, it's good to learn about some
of the educational CMS's that are out there.

I'm thinking Drupal - given the responses posted here and in reading
about the different CMS's.  The news from IBM looks very promising for
Drupal as well, so I'm going to get that running and see what I can
do.  The second one that I liked was Bricolage, from what I read it
seems pretty solid.