Re: [school-discuss] Fodder for all to use as they please

This is *awesome*! Very nice job. I'd like to link to these off of
softwarefreedomday.org; should I just upload copies of these OO files
there, or would you prefer that I link to their current locations?

I have one question -- why did you decide to leave an XP PC in each
room instead of using a Windows Terminal Server, and having the
teachers access the server through rdesktop on a thin client?

Again, kudos for this great work. The inclusion of test scores was
perfect -- you really hit all the important points, I think.

--matt

Daniel Howard wrote:    [Thu Jul 27 2006, 11:37:08PM EDT]

--
Open Source Software Engineering Consultant
http://majen.net/

718 Fox Hollow Drive
Hudson, NH  03051  U.S.A.
+1 603.236.1054 (cell)