Re: [school-discuss] This could work...

On Tue, 2007-07-10 at 15:49 -0400, Daniel Howard wrote:
> Yes, the more I look at satellite ISP costs, the more I agree with Doug
> that they just may be too expensive to be sustainable.  Rats.
>
> So, I'd like to really explore the cell phone modem potential, even if
> not as reliable and only used a few times during the day.  It's been a
> while since I used my cell phone as a modem, any thoughts about K12LTSP
> compatibility?  I'll jump over to K12OSN group and post the same
> question there.

I don't know about relative compatibility or incompatibility, but I did some information gathering on this very subject for NetDay South Africa back in March or April.  Let me find that email tomorrow (it's at work) and pass it along.

--
Doug Loss              Unquestionably, there is progress.
drloss@xxxxxxxxxxx     The average American pays out twice