[school-discuss] Student Info Systems - Family Functions

Hi All,

I'm starting work on adding family functions in Open Admin for Schools.

I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on the family system features found in the SIS system they are using that are important to them. Or perhaps features that _don't_ work so well in their system that point to the _wrong_ way to do things (grin). I could then avoid that approach.

Thanks,

Les Richardson
Open Admin for Schools
North Battleford, SK, Canada