Re: [school-discuss] SchoolForge Education Software section now live!

Thanks Sam,

For now I've updated it to 20 per page, hopefully down the road this will be something that the user would have the option of selecting (results per page.) I will certainly keep everyone posted, getting the input forms all situated is where the focus will be going next.
Justin

Sam Snow wrote:
Justin wrote:
I'm excited to announce that the Education Software section has been released, and can be found at http://www.schoolforge.net/education-software

<snip>

My feedback would be to add more listings per page. Having to click "next" and then only seeing another 5 listings before having to hit next again is a pain. 30-50 per page would be more to my liking.

Be sure to let us know when there is a working method for us to add our project!

Sam Snow
OnlineGrades - Free Software for Posting Student Grades Online
http://www.onlinegrades.org/