Re: [school-discuss] Grid Computing &c

I use my personal machines for projects like that but the schools are
(so far) totally opposed to that idea. Their argument is "Unsanctioned
application" there is no "sanctioning " process just a PO for software)
and "resource consumption" (valid - power gets used) and "bandwidth" (in
valid - transmissions are minimal and only during low traffic times)

--
James P. Kinney III
CEO & Director of Engineering

<jkinney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>