Re: [school-discuss] Physlets

Hi Joel,

Yes, I've used several of these for quite a while. If there is some
interest / energy for this, I would suggest support materials for
these. I have materials for the optical bench (written by someone
else... I've just updated and can provide an answer key as well). This
is really excellent for high school physics.

Les Richardson
Open Admin for Schools