[school-discuss] More About Non-Profits

As I did some further searching, I found more info
about organizations that SchoolForge might want
to network with, if you haven't seen these already:

http://www.advedu.org/ww3/index.php?projects

Note that Advance Education in Africa
mentions "technology" several times on
their "Projects & Programs" page.

http://sherwindc.info/core/home.aspx?p=overview

Computer C.O.R.E. seems to be hung up on the
Micro$oft world; maybe you can do some FLOSS
education with them and their clients.

http://www.worldcomputerexchange.org/node/221

World Computer Exchange has already seen the
light, apparently, so SchoolForge could work
on coordinating joint efforts in FLOSS &c.

There ought to be many more organizations out
there that would present solid opportunities.
Happy hunting to everyone.

Joel