Re: [school-discuss] Dyslexic children

Hello,

I created three RSS feed aggregators that may be helpful for you:

http://moj-blog.org/disab

http://moj-blog.org/pediatrics

http://moj-blog.org/education

They aggregated a thousnds of posts. Some of them have audio podcasts
too (disab and pediatrics....)
Please feel free to ask if you need more help.

Best wishes,

Vedran Vucic