Re: [school-discuss] [Fwd: How could we be part of this]hello

Great stuff, Mike. I am not ready to make cd's unfortunately (no burner or
time), but I think your concept is great. I will look on your site to see if
there's a list of what's in each cd and I will check it out on gutenberg. Maybe
I can make use of the same content in some places. Seems to me a lit course at
the high school level would be able to use that authors' cd.

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org/~home About Membership