Re: [school-discuss] RE: Software Freedom Day

On Monday 03 June 2002 20:39, Rasjid Wilcox wrote:
> The project has been stalled from November last year, but I plan to
> get back into it again now.  It needs to be somewhat reworked as
> Cygwin-XFree86 has progressed somewhat.  I am also in Australia
> (ACT), and I think a number of the states are in a similar
> situation, not just Queensland.

Here (sandgroper territory) is one such.

> Anyway, email me if you would like to discuss further.

Please!

We're firing up a group of smart fellas with a view to invading schools in WA,
especially non-State but surprisingly our first LTSP candidate is a State
school. Their first question was `how hard is it to bolt down the computers?'
Yes, physically. No drives of any kind in the workstations either.

Cheers, Leon