Re: [school-discuss] Funding Linux Labs, Projects, Causes for Schools

I think the Affero idea is great and I will support them and OSEF by steering
biz their way when I can.

Another model that I'm trying on iteachnet/opensourceschools is to teach
people to use open source tools and then get them into an arrangement with the
tool's maker/project for support on their own systems.

I am trying to support geeklog and Manhattan this way and have established a
relationship with a number of schoolforge members to support the server. I'd
like to further this concept as a way of connecting developers and people in
schools.

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org