Re: [school-discuss] ISO Phase one evaluations

On Saturday 08 June 2002 07:02 pm, you wrote:
> ----------
> From: mikee <meschman@engima.com>
>
> >To: Dave Prentice <prentice@instruction.com>
> >Subject: Re: [school-discuss] ISO Phase one evaluations
> >Date: Sat, Jun 8, 2002, 8:59 AM
> >

> >hello,
> >
> >dave prentiss at warren easton high school has voulenteered to evaluate
> >the etc... products installed at his school.  what is the evaluation
> > process ?
>
> For phase one, it's just to make sure that the application could be useful
> in a school environment.  Phase two will involve installing the various
> apps and testing them to make sure they are useful.  Mike, your apps are
> open source, right?

some of the music is copyrighted, but we are creating ISOs that are copyright
free, using substituted music.  All of the software, printable materials and
audio books are GNU lic.

The copyright music can only be broadcast by etc...

mike eschman, etc...
"Not just an afterthought ...
http://www.etc-edu.com previously http://www.engima.com