Re: [school-discuss] Accessibility Software

Mr. Nichol,

Emacspeak is the best screen reader currently.  Screader and Speak-up
are two others that are in the running.  All are Free Software to my
knowledge.

An excellent place to learn about what is available is the blinux site:

http://leb.net/blinux/

and their mailing list can answer any specific questions you might have.
  The Red Hat contact is Jennifer Lamb (jlamb@redhat.com).

Matt

--
Matt Drew