[school-discuss] POS billing package? Fundraising/Donor tracking package?

Howdy,

I'm looking for leads on two items:

1- a [Free Software] thin billing and invoice designing client

2- a [Free Software] equivalent or replacement to "RazorsEdge"

The packages should run under GNU/Linux, Debian ideally. I know that the
Point of Sale (POS) billing software might have been discussed briefly in
the past on SEUL/edu or schoolforge-discuss, so I'm going to consult the
archives.

Sourceforge has not given me what I am looking for yet.

Thanks for any names or existing package leads!

   -Karl

e: karl@seul.org
e: jackal@raptor.slc.edu