[school-discuss] Fwd: Membership Entry Notification

Dear John,

Welcome to Schoolforge!

We look forward to working with you to promote free and open resources in and
for education. There are a few things that are required of members. They're
listed on schoolforge.net, but I'll list them here as a reminder. If you have
any questions, please ask them on the mailing list, speaking of which:

*Members are required to join schoolforge-discuss
You can do so via the Web at http://www.schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php

*You will be subscribed to schoolforge-core

*Please put a logo in a prominent place on your site (copy it to your server,
please) and link it to http://www.schoolforge.net. Logos are available at
http://www.schoolforge.net/logos/ (There's also a small gif by Matt on some of
our sites. You'll see on at http://opensourceschools.org, for example).

*Participate.
This is one of those efforts that works better when more of us take part. We
look forward to learning from you and making progress for school students
everywhere.

I'm cc-ing this message to schoolforge-discuss so they can learn about you.

Best wishes,

David Bucknell
for Schoolforge
The Coalition for Open Resources in Education

----- Forwarded message from Seul/Edu Membership <richl@seul.org> -----