Re: [school-discuss] Knoppix vs. Freeduc vs. ???

On Thu, 2003-06-05 at 20:38, Dave Prentice wrote:
> Doug,
>     Thanks for the link. Try clicking on it - you get "file not found"
> in about 50 different languages. I finally found a mirror site but the
> download rate is only about 2.5k / sec on my DSL line. They seem to be
> really busy. Looks like it will take days to get the ISO, but I was
> hoping to have it by tomorrow. I'm trying to find a better mirror
> site.

Take a look here:

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/MIRRORS.html

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain