Re: [school-discuss] Knoppix vs. Freeduc vs. ???

Hello Salvatore,

I also want to suggest you to test freeduc-cd, it is a live
cd-rom based on Knoppix put we have rearange the cd-rom to pack
as much as we can application of interest for education and
teaching. Thereofre we have on the cd-rom some unique
application as Wims (math. exercice server), Grass, DrGenius,
TuxPaint, Gcompris, integrated dictionnaries and many more....

Check there http://www.ofset.org/projects/edusoft/edusoft.html

You will love it

Hilaire