Re: [school-discuss] Parents willing to pay a premium for Linuxservice

On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 09:05, ian wrote:

> Thanks for your views. The main difficulty is getting contact with those
> parents open to Linux without spending an absolute fortune on
> advertising. If I knew how to do that here in the UK, I would be doing
> it ;-).

Hello Ian,

If you have the boxes, and are ready to
roll with delivering them, there's more
than one way to advertise.

How about getting review boxes to the
appropriate press (papers, educational
mags, computer mags)?

 - Richard

--
Richard Smedley
Production Editor, LinuxUser & Developer

T: 01625 855084, F: 01625 855071
richard.smedley@linuxuser.co.uk

http://www.linuxuserexpo.com/
24-26 June, NEC, Birmingham,UK

``Any attempt to brew coffee with a teapot should result in the error
code "418 I'm a teapot". The resulting entity body MAY be short
and stout.''                            -- RFC 2324

This email message may contain privileged or confidential information. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of this electronic information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify postmaster@livepublishing.co.uk immediately via reply email. Any personal content in this email is that of the individual author and should not be interpreted as being endorsed by the company in whole or in part. Whilst care is taken, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that this email is free from virus infection, and no responsibility is accepted by Live Publishing Group for any disruption, loss or damage arising from its receipt or use.