RE: [school-discuss] Is there a preferred distribution forschools/libraries?

Hi Michael,

On Fri, 2003-06-20 at 23:34, mthompson@codedfuture.com wrote:

> I kind of answered the hardware portion and not the OS portion. Have you
> looked into Linux4Kids? You could also look at the new release of Knoppix
> for kids, which I personally enjoy, which requires no real install to the
> hard drive. If you want to install to hard drive I would suggest Blue Linux
> http://www.bluelinux.org/

I have visited "bluelinux" site and been trying to download its ISO
image for test without result.  It was rather strange.  When I clicked
"I agree to support Blue Linux, please send me to the donation system
now (powered by Amazon)" it popup an "Alert" saying "The connection was
refused when attempting to contact $1.amazon.com"

When I clicked "send me to the download page now" it took me to the
download sites.  But I could not download the ISO image there , either
the folder empty or unable to get in.

Do you how to download its ISO image for test.

B.Regards
Stephen