Re: [school-discuss] web programs for teachers

Jennifer,

Some schools are using Metadot Portal Server to allows teachers to create and maintain their web pages without using HTML. There is a rich text editor integrated in the system enabling anyone to write web pages from the web browser.

  Cedar Valley Middle School - http://cevms.metadot.com
  Berkeley Business School -
http://myhass.berkeley.edu
  University of Minnesota - http://www.myahc.umn.edu