[school-discuss] Upload script

I've just updated my script for enabling students to upload their work via a web page. Improvements:

1. Students choose which essay they are submitting and the program automatically renames the file to something appropriate (this is because I am fed up with recieving files named "My Essay.doc");
2. The program now runs in taint mode and untaints submitted variables (I don't know if this really makes it any more secure, but it makes me feel righteous).

If anyone wants to use it, it's at <www.bilkent.edu.tr/~robin/scripts/101upload.cgi>.

Robin

--
"I'm very into Britney Spears' early work, before she sold out, so mostly her, um, finger painting and macaroni art."
Dawn - BtVS

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Universitesi