Re: [school-discuss] my puzzle about OSS in education

Does anyone who's switched to OSS applications, like
the ones Marilyn's listed here, have any available
statistics that evaluate student's performance before
and after the switch?  What were the metrics used?

I'm trying to get a sense of learning content value,
so anything along these lines would be a help

Greg Farrell

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html