[school-discuss] Configuring email settings for this group

Please excuse the interruption:

I would like to change which email address I receive this group at so that I
can take advantage of some gmail features.  I waited for the first day of
the month hoping that (like other lists I belong to) an email would be send
reminding me of my password and giving me a link to a page that I could
change my settings on.

Can someone please help me by sending me the link.  If not I suppose I could
unsubscribe and resubscribe but all I really want to do is change one
setting.

Thanks
Doug