RE: [school-discuss] LTSP - eWeek Lab review of interest

I too, agree that the LTSP support community is outstanding; the demand
for solutions, services, and support such as those which SafeDesk
provides is a direct result of some school districts and organizations
that want a "throat to choke" option... in this case, a solution and
support vendor that doesn't give them a reason to...sometimes it's a
lack of time, a lack of skill, the value of third-party accountability,
or a combination of the above that bring organizations to us...

If one chooses to utilize our free, SafeDesk Standard version and it's
60 days of free support, and prefer to then continue on to obtain SuSE
upgrades themselves, we're happy to help them get started down that
path...free.  For those that would like some help, including network
and application integration, they contract our services and support for
SafeDesk Enterprise.  Those that don't...don't.

My apologies if FUD was perceived; it wasn't intended.

Curt