Re: [school-discuss] Wireless network ambulance for classrooms w/o wired network connectivity

I am also doing this with Linksys hardware. They sell a WET54G wireless
bridge. My farthest site is over 1/4 mile away (My house). I use high gain
antennas and low loss coax cable to the antennas. Clear line of site is
important so the antennas are at the top of 14+ meters towers constructed on
the flat roofs of 1 or 2 story building there is lots of info at
http://www.fab-corp.com/
http://www.hyperlinktech.com/
They also sell the antennas & cable
This project is in Africa so some of the FCC rules don't apply hear.

I would be glad to share the drawings and documents with anyone who wants
then just email me directly.

Mathiew Greenway
Technology Coordinator
American International School of Bamako