Re: [school-discuss] [OT - Possibly] Looking around for a Backup solution for an Open University

Dr. Robert G. Rittenhouse,Cooke 110,(325) 793-3846 wrote:
> If you're interested in Tivoli you might check out the IBM Academic
> initiative at http://www.developer.ibm.com/university/scholars/
>
> Tivoli is available under this program.

Frankly speaking, I am in a bind. I *would* like to have a robust
solution. But don't quite fancy exhausting the budget (which is there)
on a commercial solution. Rather have it as a last resort.

I don't know how many on the list do face a problem like this, but I
eventually plan to run through all the pros and cons before settling on
the commercial solution.

Thanks for the inputs.

Regards
Sankarshan