Re: [school-discuss] Tegrity information or experiences?

Thank you.  Chasing down Wink led me to

which I was able to install and run.  This is getting interesting already.

On 6/20/05, Miles Berry <mberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A few possibilities:

Wink, http://www.debugmode.com/wink/ will do screen recording and export
as flash; is I think freeware for windows and linux rather than GPL

Audacity, http://audacity.sourceforge.net/, is the way to record audio
commentaries, so one can podcast ones lessons, (which as well as
e-learning have, in my case at least, potential in the insomnia cures

SmartNotebook allows you to record text written on a (proprietary)
interactive whiteboard, this is /not/ GPL, but will run under Linux

Miles Berry
Deputy Head
St Ives School Haslemere