Re: [school-discuss] Korea brings homegrown open source to schools

All of the schools that I know of in the US that are moving to Linux still have other OS's in them, and many have all three: Linux, Windows, and Mac. The first, most important thing in my opinion, is to break away from the 'Microsoft only' mentality, which frankly is what I'm seeing in many of the schools here in the US.

Daniel