Re: [school-discuss] unsubscribe

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 02:19:58PM +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Saturday 25 June 2005 12:06, Jeremy Hunsinger wrote:
> > if you want to unsubscribe, look up the directions to
> > unsubscribe to the list that you were provided.
>
> Remember that if he's an Outlook Express user, seeing the headers at all
> requires him to jump through some hoops.

Just to be clear, I think Jeremy was talking about the email that one
receives when they first join the list.  ("Welcome to the list... to post,
send to: blah@Blah.  To unsubscribe or change options, do such-n-such")
Not the headers.

But yeah, they're in the headers, too :)

bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx       Sunnyvale Baylands Park, Sunday, August 14th