Re: [school-discuss] What converting to Linux can do for a school

Daniel Howard <dhhoward@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> the built-in OSS math applications,

I'm curious which built-in FLOSS math apps were these & which grade levels? ( from K12LTSP I assume...? )

For middle-schoolers I've found three upper-level non-FLOSS math apps that are portable across Windows & Linux, namely MathAid's java/_javascript_ algebra & trig lessons & Maple, but I was wondering what if your teachers found any FLOSS alternatives that were helpful for middle school students.

Thanks in advance,

/lee

======
/lee