Re: [school-discuss] What converting to Linux can do for a school

Daniel Howard wrote:

Today, in our local paper, the Atlanta Journal Constitution, it was reported that Brandon Elementary scored top in the District of Atlanta Public Schools and third in the state on the standardized tests used here in Georgia.

Would you happen to have a URL for this article? I've searched unsuccessfully for it.

Thanks.

This message has been scanned by the Internet Service Departments Virus/Spam filter.