Re: [school-discuss] Passing of the torch

As additional resources, and hopefully complementary to the new
schoolforge effort, we recently started an email list for those new to
Open Source in the K12 environment at:

  groups.google.com/group/k12opensource

And a wiki on Open Source software for K12 at:

  www.k12opensource.com

And I'm not sure if we announced it to this list, but at NECC
(National Educational Computing Convention) coming up July 5 -7 in San
Diego, we have an Open Source lab with a 25-seat lab/presentation
area, a full set of speakers, 6 hands-on Open Source booths, and an
email lab.  More info on that at http://necc2006.pbwiki.com.

Feels like a wave of interest...

Steve

--