Re: [school-discuss] Victoria Australia banning YouTube from schools

On 3/13/07, Justin <jriddiough@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there an edutube/edyoutube.com
yet?

http://www.teachertube.com

If it's of any interest, I've set up a social network for educators called "Classroom 2.0" that has over 1100 members so far.  www.classroom20.com.  Focus on the use of technology and Web 2.0 in the classroom.  Also includes a group for FLOSS there.

Also, I've done a series of audio interviews on FLOSS in K-12 ed (Stallman, Raymond, Searls, others) at http://edtechlive.wikispaces.com.  The world's largest ed tech show is coming up this month in Atlanta (NECC), and we've got an Open Source Pavilion and speaker series there:   50+ computers demonstrating Linux, LTSP, and FLOSS, and lots of good presentations.

Steve

--
Steve Hargadon
steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx