[school-discuss] New SchoolForge Website development - Conferences & Workshops

This portion of the website is still a little rough around the edges - but I think it could be useful now and with some cleaning up. There are two portions of the section, one is for conferences and the other is for workshops.
http://www.schoolforge.net/education_conferences_and_workshops

Conferences are "events", and Workshops are more for providing workshop materials - slideshows, etc (perhaps this could be used for collaborative workshop development as well?). If you're inclined, go ahead and try to add new data - I've started it off with NECC 2006 data that I was able to find around the net. Any input as to how to make the presentation more effective is requested & welcomed.
Justin